Door And Window Alarm Sensors In Portland
As you may already know, the most likely areas for home break-ins are your main entrance and first-floor windows. With that being said, it should come as no surprise that window and door alarm sensors continue to be vital components for home security packages in Portland. Although the technology has been utilized for decades, you may be surprised at what current sensors are able to do.
How Can Window and Door Sensors Protect You?
You’ll be thankful to know that window and door sensors are part of every ADT package, regardless of whether you opt for a streamlined, basic configuration or the most advanced system with surveillance and home automation. Installation is also part of the agreement so you don’t have to trouble with it yourself, and you won’t need to fret about your devices being attached properly.
If you’re curious as to how window and door alarm sensors function, it’s a basic yet effective, two-part magnetic contact. One part is adhered to the surrounding frame, and the other is mounted directly to the door or window. You secure your access point and the matching contacts connect together seamlessly. When your security is armed and an entrance opens, the contacts move apart and the alarm is set off. However, these advanced devices are able to do quite a bit more than just activate your alarm.
Benefits Of ADT Window And Door Alarm Sensors In Portland
An anchor of your home’s protection, door and window alarm sensors offer many perks, like the following:
- Initiate the alarm: These sensors trip your high-decibel alarm when a door or window is opened while your system is active.
- Instant alerts: Would you like to know what’s occuring at home when you’re at work or on vacation? You can obtain instant alerts right to your cell phone when a sensor is triggered.
- Round-the-clock monitoring: Not only will you be alerted, your 24-7 monitoring agents will be given a notification as well. Your property will be protected, no matter your location.
- Virtual access and administration: Through the convenient ADT Control app accessible on your smartphone, you may investigate the current state of your sensors and control them.
- Home automation interactions: Customize your security components to operate in a unified manner. You can have your entry lights engage or set a camera to begin recording if a door or window sensor is set off. Not only can you have your alarm go off, you’ll have the opportunity to catch sight of who tripped the sensor in the first place.
- Design appeal: You’ll barely be able to tell the sensors are even there. They feature a slim design that fits nicely with any interior. You may even install fully recessed units that are concealed from view.
- Choice of connectivity: Select from wireless or wired devices depending on your type of installation. No matter your choice, your property will be better defended.
More versatile than previous versions, door and window sensors in Portland can be expertly integrated into your complete home security package.
Request Your ADT Home Security Package In Portland
Would you like to get modern window and door alarm sensors in Portland that boost your safety and link straight to your home automation? That is what you will discover when you turn to your local ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you would like to find out what we are able to do for you, place a call to (503) 300-4377 or fill out the easy form on this page.