There are many reasons to get a security system in Portland. With state-of-the-art alarms, sensors, and cameras, you can secure your family without complicating your daily schedule. Install automation and safety devices, and safety is made even easier.
But why security monitoring? A monthly service fee might be seen a big request. How can you be sure that these monitoring teams are worth it?? How does home security monitoring actually work in Portland, and do you gotta have it to feel safe and sound?
How Does Home Security Monitoring Work In Portland?
The industry-leading home security providers employ national monitoring centers watching over your security systems, prepared to act on emergencies. Monitoring ensures you have emergency personnel sent to your door at a moment’s notice, even if you're at work or on vacation. It’s essentially the safety net that promises that each and every connected device is noticed and taken seriously.
So, how does home security monitoring in Portland work in tandem with your security system?
● The instant a window or door sensor is triggered, your ADT monitoring team gets an alert.
● A monitoring expert will then touch base with you to verify the alarm and make sure everyone is out of harm‘s way.
● Your security specialist will be ready to identify what type of emergency is occurring and will communicate with the proper service at once..
● Your specialist will also serve as the main point of contact for you and police or the fire department if you are gone on vacation or are unable to be on the phone.
Is Home Monitoring Worth It In Portland?
Having a specialized security center respond to your alarms does provide you confidence that your home is always guarded. But is it deserving of the monthly cost?
● Monitoring keeps your property safe round-the-clock. Any situation when you arm your system, your monitoring personnel will counter any connected device. It's comforting to have reliable reinforcements when you're home, but it's game-changing when you're not home and cannot hear the loud siren.
● Monitoring works for fire and floods as well. Not only will a monitoring specialist respond to a window or door intrusion, but they will respond to incidents from fire, flood, and CO detectors. Seconds count in a natural disaster, and it helps to have another person call the fire department in your stead while you focus on getting your family out of the house and into a safe spot.
● ADT uses redundant monitoring for security confidence: If a disaster -- like earthquake, flood, or a power outage -- makes the closest center unable to function, ADT still protects your family. The next monitoring center in a different location will still monitor your alarms.
● Monitoring centers can contact emergency services quicker: You have a plenty to worry about when an alarm sounds. But your monitoring agents have one focus -- getting you help. In just minutes -- if not sooner -- they will have the best emergency responders in route to your residence. They can also serve as primary contact and get you in on the call.
Install A Security System With 24/7 Monitoring Today
A professionally installed home security system gives peace of mind. 24/7 monitoring is a massive component of that feeling. To personalize your own home security, speak with us at (503) 300-4377 or complete the form below.